Right, so I haven't been writing much in this space, and there are two reasons for that.
- Many of the newsworthy events of the last few weeks have not been fun.
- I've been hella busy working. Yay for income, boo for the blog.
Hence, there will be many numbered lists and bullet points as I catch up. Here's some of the not-so-fun stuff that happened in the month of February.
- After the bathroom construction was done, we had to call a plumber about our pipes backing up. He found a huge clog that may or may not have been caused by the construction itself.
- Gonzo got sick and woke us up four nights in a row with not-fun bathroom emergencies. He also puked on our comforter twice. Between x-rays, blood work and medication, the vet bills sent us into shock.
- Joe got the flu AND a respiratory infection. On Valentine's Day. Sooo, that was fun.
- Our pipes froze. Joe miraculously got us out of another plumber's bill with a hair dryer and a space heater.
- I got a tiny and strangely specific virus that only affects my ears. I thought I had an ear infection but the doctor wouldn't give me any meds.
But here is some of the really great stuff that happened.
- I made me some money.
- The bathroom was finished!
- I found and hired a great web designer to build Attic Ink's site (which goes live later today-- link to come).
- We celebrated Joe's birthday with bowling, good food, and Guitar Hero with friends.
- I took some headshots for an actor friend and was pleased with my first attempt.
- I overpayed on my taxes last year and we get money back.
And here's what we have to look forward to in March.
- A trip to Rhode Island for work and play.
- A trip to Boulder, CO to visit friends.
- New TV episodes will be back!
Here's to staying productive and up to date.